-
April 28th, 2003, 04:41 PM
#1
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by *Jane*:
Yeah, don't cut it off! But you can take a crochet hook or knitting needle and poke it down inside the doll's body. That way it's there when you need it, but it's not hanging out and getting in the way. I hate the darned things too. LOL!</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
What an excellent idea! Thank you, Jane! The strings on my AG dolls get so bothersome when I'm trying to fasten clothing in back. I wasn't going to cut the string but never thought of tucking it into the body. That is great.
Julia
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks